Documents required for leasing application for private individuals
- Copy of identity card of the lessee
- Copy of employment contract / management contract / civil contract and / or annual tax return / for liberal professions / of lessee
- Copies of rent contracts, etc. validating additional income
- Declaration / certificate of the net income of the lessee under labour contract for the past 6 months.
- Leasing object offer from the supplier, addressed to Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria Ltd., including prices, description and specification of the object, terms of payment and delivery date
* Subject to co-debtor: the above-mentioned documents;
* All documents must be stamped and certified with “correct as of … / date of submission”
Documents necessary for leasing application of legal entities
- Leasing object offer from the supplier, addressed to Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria Ltd., including prices, description and specification of the object, terms of payment and delivery date.
- Properly filled in Customer Profile Form, provided by Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria Ltd.
- Court registration, tax and BULSTAT registration.
- Current juridical status certificate /original/, issued not earlier than 1 month ago.
- Registration act, certified with “actual as of (date of presenting to the leasing company)” signed by the manager and stamped.
- Copy of the ID cards of those who are entitled to represent the firm.
- Certified Balance sheets, Income statements and Cash Flows – for the passed period of the current year and the last three years.
- Breakdown of receivables and liabilities by clients/suppliers, amounts and due dates as of the latest possible date.
- Copies of contracts, certificates, licenses as well as contracts with main suppliers, customers, landlords and other documents that are of significance for the company activity